Dressed to impress, this 5-piece bedroom set exudes a mix of styles, including shabby chic, casual cottage and a touch of down home country. The textured antique white finish works with shelter style headboard with lattice design for a vintage look. The nightstands' two-tone, gently distressed finish pairs weathered oak with antique white for quaint character. Each nightstand includes a cross-buck adorned storage cabinet, felt-lined drawer with dovetail construction and pair of power outlets and USB charging ports for added convenience. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes queen headboard, footboard, rails and 2 nightstands
- Made with veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Nightstands in two-tone finish (weathered oak top over antique white)
- Plank-style tops
- 1 smooth-gliding, felt-lined drawer with dovetail construction
- Black faceted hardware
- 2 electrical outlets and USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with 2 Nightstands
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.