When merged in just the right way, rustic and industrial styles can make one happy marriage. Case in point: this full panel bed and nightstand. A refined take on barn board beauty, its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Those who love to read in bed are sure to find the retro-chic light sconce and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard such a bright idea. Additional USB plug-ins with the nightstand keep you up to speed. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes full panel bed (with headboard, footboard and rails) and nightstand
- Made of engineered wood with replicated grain
- Headboard with decorative sconce LED light (runs on 3AA batteries) and 2 USB charging ports
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate for finished aesthetic
- Dark-tone industrial hardware
- Slim-profile USB charging stations with nightstand
- Power cord included; UL-listed
- Assembly required
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Panel Bed with Nightstand
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.